*Chris Narveson of the Brewers will win the Cy Young, going 22-4 with an ERA of 2.03 (With his Bowmans Best Rookie auto selling for $100 by Sept
* Homer Bailey comes of the DL and starts to pitch like Pedro Martinez used to, and throw chin music instead of filling the count for each batter, hence becoming the pitcher he was suppose to a few years ago, ending the year 14-5 ERA 2.88.
* Josh Tomlin of the Indians finishes the year 16-5 with an ERA of 3.11, people wonder why they didnt see it coming from this guy. (With his Elite Auto Rookie #/100 selling for $95 by sept)
* John Lanannon of the Nats will quietly win 15 games and have an ERA of 3.88, causing people reviewing end of year stats to say” hey not too shabby”
* Sergio Perez of the Astros will get a call up to help bring some life to the rotation. He ends the season 13-3 with an ERA of 2.99 becoming rookie of the year. (With his Bowman Auto Chrome selling for $22 by sept)
* Alan Johnson of the Rockies, finally gets a spot in the rotation after a pitcher goes on the DL, he ends up 10-1 with an ERA of 3.68 with over 100 K’s, gets a tattoo on his arm that says…Save the Drama for your Mamma (With his Bowman Auto Blue Refractor selling for $65 by Sept)